VSSC Recruitment 2022: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Diploma Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Post Details||Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|VSSC Official Website||www.vssc.gov.in|
- Automobile Engg – 08
- Chemical Engg – 25
- Civil Engg – 08
- Computer Science Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 40
- Instrument Technology – 06
- Mechanical Engg – 50
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a First Class Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 8,000/- Stipend
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.vssc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
- “St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.”
|Walk-in Dates||12 November 2022 @ 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|