AAI Notification 2023: Airports Authority of India has recently released the job notification for the post of Junior Executive officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 364
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Executive
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.01.2023
- Manager (Official Language) – 02
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 356
- Junior Executive (Official Language) – 04
- Senior Assistant – 02
- Manager, Jr. Executive, Sr. Assistant (Official Language: Candidates must have passed Post-Graduation in Hindi or in English or Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory / elective subject at Degree Level or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Executive (ATC): Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Manager – Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
- Junior Executive – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Senior Assistant – Rs. 36,000 – 1,10,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Exam
- Documents Verification
- Voice Test
- Test for consumption of Psychoactive Substances
- Background Verification
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the AAI official website at www.aai.aero
- Click on the AAI Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 22.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 21.01.2023