BSF Notification 2023: Border Security Force (BSF) has recently released the job notification for the post of Head Constable officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 254
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Head Constable
Official Website: www.bsf.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 03.01.2023
- Head Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) – 100
- Head Constable (Auto Electrician) – 12
- Head Constable (Black Smith or Tin Smith) – 16
- Head Constable (Painter) – 19
- Head Constable (Upholster) – 18
- Head Constable (Turner) – 15
- Head Constable (Fitter) – 18
- Head Constable (Vulcanize or Operator Tyre Repair Plant) – 19
- Head Constable (Carpenter) – 06
- Head Constable (Store Keeper) – 20
- Head Constable (Welder) – 11
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma with a relevant field of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 52 Years
- Rs.25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Visit the BSF official website at www.bsf.gov.in
- Click on the BSF Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Download the Offline Application form.
- Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Finally, Candidates should sent their application form to the following given address on or before 03.01.2023.
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Deputy Inspector General (Tpt),
BSF, Block No.10,
New Delhi – 110003.”
- Starting date receipt of offline applications: 14.11.2022
- Last date receipt of offline applications: 03.01.2023
|Notification Link & Application Form||Click Here to Download & Fill|