WAPCOS Notification 2022: Water and Power Consultancy Service Limited (WAPCOS) has recently released the job notification for the post of Supervisor officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Water and Power Consultancy Service Limited (WAPCOS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 182
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Supervisor
Official Website: www.wapcos.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 16.12.2022
- Field Engineer – 18
- Field Supervisor – 64
- Field Engineer: Candidates must have passed the BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Field Supervisor: Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Field Engineer – Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-
- Field Supervisor – Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Skill Test
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Visit the WAPCOS official website at www.wapcos.gov.in
- Click on the WAPCOS Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Download the Offline Application form.
- Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Finally, Candidates should sent their application form to the following given address on or before 16.12.2022.
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Head (Pers.)
Plot No. 76-C, Institutional Area,
Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana-122015
- Starting date receipt of offline applications: 01.12.2022
- Last date receipt of offline applications: 16.12.2022