NESAC Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Umiam, Bangalore, All Over India|
|NESAC Official Website||www.nesac.gov.in|
- Junior Research Fellow – 09
- Research Scientist – 10
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidates must have passed a First Class M.Sc. in Geological Science, Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geology / Environmental Science/ Physics with Electronics or equivalent with water resources M.E./M.Tech in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering/ Water Resources Engineering/ Earth Science Engineering/ Environmental Engineering / Remote Sensing and GIS/ Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Research Scientist||Candidates must have passed a B.E./B.Tech Degree in Civil/ Agricultural Engineering, First Class M.E./M.Tech in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Remote Sensing & GIS, M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc (Tech) in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geophysics/ Earth Science or equivalent or Integrated M.Sc in Geology/ Applied Geology AND pre-qualification of B.Sc with Geology as Main/Major/Honors, Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent AND B.Sc. in any of the natural sciences, M.Sc/M.Tech in Physics/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Science / Earth Systems Science/ Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age For Junior Research Fellow||28 Years|
|Maximum Age For Research Scientists||35 Years|
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Research Scientist – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Performance in the interview
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nesac.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|