Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has recently released the job notification for the post of Primary Teacher, TGT officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 13,404
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Primary Teacher, TGT
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 26.12.2022
- Primary Teacher – 6414
- Assistant Commissioner – 52
- Principal – 239
- Vice Principal – 203
- Post Graduate Teacher – 1409
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 3176
- Librarian – 355
- PRT (Music) – 303
- Finance Officer – 06
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 156
- Hindi Translator – 11
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) – 322
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) – 702
- Stenographer Grade-II – 54
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- As per Norms
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Computer-Based Test
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya official website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on the Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 05.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 26.12.2022