RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has recently announced the latest notification for the Scouts & Guides Quota Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway|
|Post Details||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Job Location||Anywhere on Western Railway|
|RRC Western Railway Official Website||rrc-wr.com|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||02|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||12|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||Candidates must have passed 12th, Graduate, Scouting/Guiding qualification or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT, ( For Civil Engineering / Mechanical/ Electrical / Signal &|
Telecom Departments ), Scouting/Guiding qualification, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Scouting and Guiding Qualifications:
- A President Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any Section;
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 (Five)
- years i.e. 2017-18 onwards. The “Certificate of Activeness”
- Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railway’s level AND Two events at the State level.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For Level 1||33 years|
|Maximum Age For Level 2||30 years|
- Level 2 – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Level 1 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09 December 2022|