CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems has recently announced the latest notification for Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Post Details||Executive & Others|
|Job Location||Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai & Secunderabad|
|CRIS Official Website||www.cris.org.in|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||04|
|Junior Civil Engineer||01|
|Executive, Personnel/ Administration/ HRD||09|
|Executives, Finance, and Accounts||08|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Junior Civil Engineer||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Executive, Personnel/ Administration/ HRD||Candidates must have passed Any Graduate, Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MBA in Personnel/ HRD/HRMS fields or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Executives, Finance, and Accounts||Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in Commerce or Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma/MBA in Finance or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Executives, Procurement||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in any Engineering discipline or MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
- Rs. 35,400 – 48,852/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Exam
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cris.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 December 2022|