DVC Notification 2022: Damodar Valley Corporation has recently released the job notification for the post of GET officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Damodar Valley Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Kolkata
Post Name: GET
Official Website: www.dvc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.12.2022
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 29 Years
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- GATE Score
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/DVC Dept Candidates: NIL
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the DVC official website at www.dvc.gov.in
- Click on the DVC Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 03.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 31.12.2022