IIT Madras Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has recently announced the latest notification for the Assembly Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Post Details||Assembly Technician|
|IIT Madras Official Website||www.iitm.ac.in|
|Hardware Engineer||The candidates must have passed B Tech – EEE / ECE / E&I or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assembly Technician||The candidates must have passed ITI or Diploma – EEE / ECE / E&I or 3-year U.G. in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics and Communication, have Strong Technical Knowledge, Electronics Technician having experience in the electronics industry, Must be proficient in troubleshooting the circuit & testing. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer To Official Notification
|Hardware Engineer||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-|
|Assembly Technician||Rs. 10,000 – 20,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Document Verification
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 November 2022|
|Official Notification Link for Hardware Engineer||Click Here|
|Official Notification for Assembly Technician||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|