WB HEALTH Recruitment 2022: Department of Health & Family Welfare has recently announced the latest notification for the Staff Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse & Others|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WB HEALTH Official Website||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
- Medical Officer – 14
- Community Health Assistant – 05
- Staff Nurse – 05
|Medical Officer||Candidates must have passed MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Community Health Assistant||Candidates must have passed ANM Course or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Staff Nurse||Candidates must have passed GNM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age (Medical Officer)||60 Years|
|Maximum Age (Other Posts)||40 years|
- Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000/-
- Community Health Assistant – Rs. 13,000/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “MNK Road, Old Outdoor Campus, Kamarpotty More, Rampurhat, Dist. Birbhum, Pin- 731224, W.B.”
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Time||19 November 2022 @ 10.30 AM|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|