UPSC Notification 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the job notification for the post of Archivist officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Archivist
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.12.2022
- Archivist (General) in National Archives of India – 13
- Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics) – 05
- Scientist ‘B’ (Neutron Activation Analysis) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory – 01
- Archivist: Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in History, Diploma in Archives and Record Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Specialist Grade III: Candidates must have passed MBBS degree, Post-graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality or Superspeciality or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Scientist ‘B’: Candidates must have passed Master’s degree in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects during all three years of Bachelor of Science from a recognized University or Institute or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 30 – 40 years
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the UPSC official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 10.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 29.12.2022