Transport Dept Puducherry Recruitment 2022: Transport Department Puducherry has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Transport Department Puducherry|
|Post Details||Theatre Attendant|
|Transport Dept Official Website||www.transport.py.gov.in|
- Enforcement Assistant – 30
- Junior Engineer/ Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector – 09
|Enforcement Assistant||The candidates must have passed the 10th, National Trade Certificate, Light Motor Vehicles Driving Licence, OR Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engg or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Engineer/ Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector||The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engg., Driving Licence for heavy goods vehicles or heavy motor vehicles OR 10th, Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For Enforcement Assistant||32 years|
|Maximum Age For Junior Engineer/ Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector||30 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.transport.py.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11 December 2022|
|Notification Link For Enforcement Assistant||Click Here|
|Notification Link For Junior Engineer/ Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|