POSOCO Recruitment 2022: Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) has recently announced the latest notification for the Graduate Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO)|
|Post Details||Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|POSOCO Official Website||www.posoco.in|
- Graduate Apprentices (Electrical trade)
|Graduate Apprentices (Electrical trade)||The candidates must have passed B.E./ B.Tech, B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 15,000/- Stipend
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.posoco.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- “Sourabh Tiwari, Public Relations Officer, National Load Despatch Centre, Power System Operation Corporation Limited, B-9 (1st Floor), Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi -110016.”
|Opening date for submission of online application||01 November 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||30 November 2022|