NIUM Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) announced the latest notification for the Developer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM)|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIUM Official Website||www.nium.in|
|Front End Developer||03|
|Architect||Candidates must have passed B.Arch/ B.Plan/ B.Tech(Civil) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 3-10 years of experience in the relevant field.|
|System Administrator||Candidates must have passed a Graduation in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 3+ years of experience in IT or a related domain.|
|Front End Developer||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 3+ years of experience in web application development, and 2+ years of experience in app development.|
|Software Developer and Devops Engineer||As Per Norms|
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Architect||As Per Norms|
|System Administrator||Rs. 5 – 8 Lakhs (Per Annum)|
|Front End Developer||Rs. 8 – 10 Lakhs(Per Annum)|
|Software Developer||Rs. 10 – 15 Lakhs(Per Annum)|
|Devops Engineer||Rs. 10 – 15 Lakhs(Per Annum)|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nium.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 November 2022|
|Notification and Applying Link||Click Here|