NHPC Notification 2023: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has recently released the job notification for the post of Technician officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 80
Job Location: Faridabad – Haryana
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Applying Mode: Online/ Offline
Last Date: 10.01.2023
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 15
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 10
- Computer Operating & Programming Assistant – 30
- Secretarial Assistant – 15
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 08
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 02
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit list
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the NHPC official website at website www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on the NHPC Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Sr. Manager(HR), Rectt., Recruitment Section, NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad, Haryana – 121003.”
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 12.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 31.12.2022
- Last date of receipt of offline application: 10.01.2023
|Notification Link & Application Form Link||Click Here to Download & Fill|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|