HCL Notification 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited has recently released the job notification for the post of Technician officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Hindustan Copper Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 290
Job Location: Khetri Copper Complex, Rajasthan
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.hindustancopper.com
Applying Mode: Online
12.12.2022 19.12.2022 (Date Extended)
- Trade Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates must have passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education, ITI trade from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Mate, Blaster (Mines): Candidates must have passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit List
- Standard of Physical Fitness
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the HCL official website at www.hindustancopper.com
- Click on the HCL Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 22.11.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications:
12.12.202219.12.2022 (Date Extended)
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Date Extended Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|