Vizag Steel Recruitment 2022: Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Vizag Steel) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician, Mechanic Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Vizag Steel)|
|Post Details||Technician, Mechanic|
|Job Location||Jaggaiahpet – Andhra Pradesh, Madharam – Telangana|
|Vizag Steel Official Website||www.vizagsteel.com|
- Mine Foreman – 2
- Operator and Mechanic – 19
- Mine Mate – 4
- Blaster – 2
- Drill Technician – 4
|Mine Foreman||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Mining Engineering with Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Operator and Mechanic||The candidates must have passed a 10th with ITI/ Diploma in Engineering valid Heavy Driving License or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Mine Mate||The candidates must have passed a 10th with Mine Mate Certificate of Competency or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Blaster||The candidates must have passed a 10th with Blaster Certificate of Competency or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Drill Technician||The candidates must have passed a 10th with ITI Fitter trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- Mine Foreman – Rs. 39,000/-
- Other Posts – Rs. 37,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vizagsteel.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||16 November 2022|