UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the latest notification for the Junior Time Scale Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post-Details||Junior Time Scale & Others|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
- Senior Agricultural Engineer – 07
- Agricultural Engineer – 01
- Assistant Director – 13
- Assistant Chemist – 21
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – 70
- Junior Time Scale – 29
- Assistant Geologist – 09
- Assistant Geophysicist – 01
- Lecturer – 09
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Agricultural Engineer||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Director||The candidates must have passed an (i) Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute; OR (ii)Integrated Bachelor’s degree in Law (Five Years) from a recognized University or Institute; OR (iii) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute and Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Chemist||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Hydrogeologist||The candidates must have passed a Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Time Scale||The candidates must have passed a Degree of a recognized University, (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Geologist||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/ Institution OR a Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Geophysicist||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics, BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Lecturer||The candidates must have passed a Masters’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Information Technology, Language (English), Language (Hindi), Geography/ History/ Political Science/ Economics/ Sociology, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Physics/ Botany/ Zoology, M.Ed./MA (Education), Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology, B.El.Ed./B.Ed./D.El.Ed. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- As Per UPSC Norms
Candidates will be selected based on
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|