UPPSC Notification 2023: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the job notification for the post of MO & Other officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 2382
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: MO & Other
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.01.2023
- Gynecologist – 346
- Anesthetist – 476
- Pediatrician – 418
- Radiologist – 68
- Pathologist – 06
- General Surgeon – 401
- General Physician – 488
- Ophthalmologist – 05
- Orthopedician – 02
- E.N.T. Specialist – 29
- Dermetologist – 46
- Psychiatrist – 32
- Microbiologist – 08
- Forensic Specialist – 52
- Public Health Specialist – 05
- For All Post: Candidates must have passed MBBS Degree/ Postgraduate degree/ Postgraduate Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex – Servicemen: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Dependents of the According to the original category Freedom Fighters/ Women
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the UPPSC official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the UPPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 05.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 05.01.2023
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|