UP Metro Rail Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has recently announced the latest notification for Junior Engineer, Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd|
|Post-Details||Junior Engineer, Executive & Others|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UP Metro Rail Official Website||www.lmrcl.com|
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 16
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 08
- Assistant Manager (S&T) – 05
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 01
- JE (Civil) – 43
- JE (Electrical) – 49
- JE (S&T) – 17
- Account Assistant – 02
- Office Assistant (HR) – 01
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||The candidates must have passed the B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engg, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||The candidates must have passed the B.E./ B.Tech in EE/ ECE, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||The candidates must have passed the B.E./ B.Tech in ECE, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||The candidates must have passed the Degree, CA/ ICWA/ CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|JE (Civil)||The candidates must have passed the Diploma in Civil Engg, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|JE (Electrical)||The candidates must have passed the Diploma in EE/ EEE Engg, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|JE (S&T)||The candidates must have passed the Diploma in ECE, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Account Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Degree, B.Com, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Office Assistant (HR)||The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 590/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 236/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.lmrcl.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|