UCIL Recruitment 2022: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Mining Mate post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Location||East Singhbhum – Jharkhand|
|UCIL Official Website||www.ucil.gov.in|
- Mining Mate – 13
|Mining Mate||Candidates must have passed the Intermediate with a valid Unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency/Unrestricted Foreman Certificate of Competency/ Unrestricted Second Class Managers Certificate of Competency/Unrestricted First Class Managers Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03(Three) years of underground experience in Metalliferous Underground Mines. Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Hindi/Local language or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||50 – 55 years|
- Rs. 37, 406/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Trade Test
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ucil.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “UCIL, Old Administrative Building, Jaduguda, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102.”
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Time||15 November 2022 @ 10.00 AM|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|