TNRD Coimbatore Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Coimbatore has announced the latest notification for the Driver Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Coimbatore|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|TNRD Dindigul Official Website||www.Coimbatore.nic.in|
|Jeep Driver||The candidates must have passed 8th + Driving License or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 5 Years Experience.|
|Night Watchman||The candidates must be able to Reade and Write in Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Jeep Driver – Rs.19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-
- Night Watchman – Rs.15,700/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short Listing
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.Coimbatore.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Personnel Assistant to Collector (Development), District Rural Development and Panchayat Department, Collectorate Building, Coimbatore -641018.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 December 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|