South East Central Railway Notification 2022 South East Central Railway has recently released the job notification for the post of Sports Quota officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: South East Central Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Any Units of SECR
Post Name: Sports Quota
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.12.2022
- Group C Level 4/ Level 5 – 05
- Group C Level 2/ Level 3 -16
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed 12th, B.Sc, Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Sports trials
- Sports achievements & Educational qualification
- SC/ ST/ESM/PWD/Women/Minorities & EBC Candidates Rs.250/-
- All Other Candidates Rs.500/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the South East Central Railway official website at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the South East Central Railway Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 26.11.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 25.12.2022
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|