SCTIMST Recruitment 2022: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) announced the latest notification for the Technical Assistant, Scientist-B Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Post-Details||Technical Assistant, Scientist-B|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|SCTIMST Official Website||www.sctimst.ac.in|
|Technical Assistant||Candidates must have passed an M.Sc in Chemistry/ Biotechnology Physics/ Bio-Chemistry or 3 years full-time Diploma in Polymer/ Chemical Engg/ Material Science/ Nanotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Scientist-B||Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Polymer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age For Technical Assistant||35 years|
|Maximum Age For Scientist-B||30 years|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 30,300/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thituvananthapuram-695012
|Walk-in Date||26 October 2022|