SBI Admit card 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced the Admit card for Post Junior Associate Posts. Applicants can download the Admit Card for the post of Junior Associate. Candidates who had applied can Junior Associate Admit Card from the direct link. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, and How to download the Result are given below…
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Junior Associate (Clerk)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Exam Date||25 November 2022|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
|More Details||Click Here|
How to Apply:
• Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
• Candidates can download their Admit Card online
• Enter your Roll No. and necessary detail in the mandatory fields.
• Your date of birth should be entered in a specified format
• Verify your entries in the login screen
• Click on the “Submit” button.
• Download your Admit Card before the expiry date.