SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has recently announced the latest notification for Young Professionals Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|SAI Official Website||www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in|
- Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager) – 02
- Young Professional (General Management) – 01
|Young professional (Athlete Relation Manager)||The candidates must have passed a Graduate in any discipline with Certificate /Diploma course in sports management (Certificate/Diploma duration must be more than 6 months) or MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Young professional (General Management)||The candidates must have passed a Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline or BE/B. Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any professional degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 40,000 – 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|