Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022: Prasar Bharati has recently announced the latest notification for the Marketing Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Marketing Executive & Others
|All Over India
|Prasar Bharati Official Website
- Marketing Executive – 11
- Multi-Media Journalist – 09
- Consulting Editor – 01
- Junior Programme Coordinator – 01
- Programme Coordinator – 01
|The candidates must have passed a PG Diploma (marketing) or MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|The candidates must have passed a Graduate with Diploma in Journalism Mass Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|The candidates must have passed a Post Graduation & PG Diploma in Journalism, Proficiency in English and local language or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Junior Programme Coordinator
|The candidates must have passed a 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in any Discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
i) Marketing Executive:
ii) Multi-Media Journalist:
iii) Consulting Editor:
iv) Programme Coordinator:
- Marketing Executive – Rs. 35,000 – 40,000/-
- Multi-Media Journalist – Rs. 30,000/-
- Consulting Editor – Rs. 12,5000/-
- Junior Programme Coordinator – Rs. 20,000/-
- Programme Coordinator – Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|09 November 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application For Junior Programme Coordinator, Programme Coordinator
|21 November 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application For Other Posts
|23 November 2022