PPSC Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the PCS (Executive Branch) Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|PCS (Executive Branch)
|Patiala – Punjab
|Online and Offline
|PPSC Official Website
|Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Register C
|Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Register A-II
|For All Posts
|The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As Per PPSC Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Examination
|SC/ ST Candidates
|Ex-Serviceman/ EWS/ PWD/ LDESM Candidates
|For All Other Candidates
How to Apply for Online and Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should also send the printout of the duly filled application along with self-attested copies of required document proofs to the following address as specified in the official notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date of Sending Applications
|11 November 2022
|Last Date of Receiving Application
|10 December 2022
|Last date for Receiving Hardcopies
|12 December 2022
|Official Notification for for Service Executive Branch
|Official Notification for Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Register C Post