PNB Notification 2022: Punjab National Bank has recently released the job notification for the post of Executive officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Punjab National Bank
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Jammu, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur, Kolkata, Bhopal, Pune, Bangalore, Shillong
Post Name: Executive
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.12.2022
- Defence Banking Manager – 09
- Senior Defence Banking Advisor – 03
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed Graduate, retired officers from Indian Army, Navy, Air Force or the equivalent from a recognized Board or Unviersity
- Maximum Age: 58 – 60 years
- Senior Defence Banking Advisor – Rs.15.60 Lacs per Annum
- Defence Banking Manager – Rs.14,40 Lacs Per Annum
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the PNB official website at www.pnbindia.in
- Click on the PNB Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 07.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 23.12.2022