OMC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) announced the latest notification for the Deputy Manager. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
|Post-Details||Manager, Deputy Manager & Other|
|OMC Official Website||www.omcltd.in|
|Addl. General Manager||01|
|Addl. General Manager||Candidates must have passed the M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or B. Tech. in Geology from ISM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Manager||Candidates must have passed the M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or B. Tech. in Geology from ISM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Deputy Manager||Candidates must have passed the M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or B. Tech. in Geology from ISM, MBA/ PGDM in Personnel/ HR /Industrial Relations, Master’s/ Post Graduation in Social Welfare/ Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management, BE / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering, Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ICWAI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age (Deputy Manager)||21 Years|
|Maximum Age (AGM)||50 Years|
|Maximum Age (Manager, Deputy Manager)||38 Years|
- Addl. General Manager – Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-
- Manager, Deputy Manager – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Base Career
- Higher relevant Education
- Relevant Experience
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.omcltd.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- “General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.”
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications:||21 October 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications:||15 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Form:||Click Here|