OFT Recruitment 2022: Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli has recently announced the latest notification for the Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli|
|Post Details||Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|OFT Official Website||www.ddpdoo.gov.in|
|Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice||10|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Non-Engineering, BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ddpdoo.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “OFT Community Hall,
|Walk-in-Interview Date||15 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|