Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022: Odisha High Court announced the latest notification for Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Odisha High Court
|Odisha High Court Official Website
|For All Post
|The candidates must have passed LLB Degree / LLM Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 33 years
- Rs. 30,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Interview / Personal Interaction
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|02 November 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|18 November 2022
|Notification & ApplicationLink