NML Notification 2022: National Metallurgical Laboratory has recently released the job notification for the post of Technician officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: National Metallurgical Laboratory
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Jamshedpur – Jharkhand
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.nmlindia.org
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 27.12.2022
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice: Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Chemical, Civil Engineering, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 24 Years
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age 26 Years
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8,000/- Stipend
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 12,000/- Stipend
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Walk-in Written Test
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Visit the NML official website at www.nmlindia.org
- Click on the NML Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007.”
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & also self-attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required as mentioned in notification)
- Walk-In Interview Date: 27.12.2022 at 10.00 AM
|Notification Link & Application Form Link||Click Here to Download & Fill|