NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Karnataka has recently announced the latest notification for the Community Health Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Karnataka|
|Post Details||Community Health Officer|
|NHM Karnataka Official Website||www.techkshetra.info|
|Community Health Officer||1048|
|Community Health Officer||The candidates must have passed a B.Sc / Post B.Sc graduates from the CPCH course integrated batches and presently working CHOs, having qualified degree certificates, and enrolled in KNC with knowledge of the Computer system as well as Kannada fluency (speaking and writing). or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 40 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Exam
|All Other Candidates||Rs.510/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs.255/-|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.techkshetra.info
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 November 2022|