NEPA Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) has recently announced the latest notification for the Constable Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA)|
|Post Details||Constable & Others|
|NEPA Official Website||www.nepamills.co.in|
- MTS – 08
- Constable – 20
- Pump Operator – 01
- Plumber – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Life Guard – 02
|MTS||The candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Constable||The candidates must have passed a 10th, Valid driving license for light or heavy vehicles or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Pump Operator||The candidates must have passed a 10th, Certificate for mechanical trade or electrical trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Plumber||The candidates must have passed a 10th, Certificate for the plumber trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Electrician||The candidates must have passed a 10th, Certificate for electrical or wireman trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Life Guard||The candidates must have passed a 10th, Certificate in Swimming or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For Constable||27 years|
|Maximum Age For Other Posts||25 years|
- MTS, Constable – Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- Other Posts – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Physical Examination Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nepamills.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “North Eastern Police Academy, Distt-Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya Pin-793123”.
|Walk-in Date For Other Posts||12 December 2022|
|Walk-in Date For Constable||19 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|