Naval Dockyard Notification 2023: Naval Dockyard has recently released the job notification for the post of Technician officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Naval Dockyard
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 275
Job Location: Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.navaldock.recttindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 20.01.2023
- Electronics Mechanic – 36
- Fitter – 33
- Sheet Metal Worker – 33
- Carpenter – 27
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 23
- Pipe Fitter – 23
- Electrician – 21
- R & A/C Mechanic – 15
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 15
- Machinist – 12
- Painter (General) – 12
- Instrument Mechanic – 10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 10
- Foundryman – 05
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th and ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates born on or before 02 May 2009
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Technical skills
- Personal Interview
- Medical exam
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the Naval Dockyard official website at www.navaldock.recttindia.in
- Click on the Naval Dockyard Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 01.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 20.01.2023
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|