MRPL Notification 2023: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has recently released the job notification for the post of Assistant Executive officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 96
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Executive
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.01.2023
Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive:
i) Through GATE 2022
- Chemical Engineering – 28
- Mechanical Engineering – 24
- Civil Engineering – 02
- Electrical Engineering – 07
- Instrumentation Engineering – 11
- Computer Science and Information Technology – 05
- Chemistry – 01
ii) UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022
- Marketing – 12
- Library and Information Science – 01
iii) Written Test
- Finance/ Internal Audit – 04
- Secretarial – 01
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, B.Sc, BE/B. Tech, Graduate Degree with CA/ ICAI (CMA) OR MBA in Marketing / Operations Management / Supply Chain / Business Management/ Analytics/ International Trade OR Graduate Degree with a two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing / International Trade / Supply Chain or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- GATE 2022 Score
- UGC NET Score
- Written Test
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs.118/-
- SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: NIL
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the MRPL official website at www.mrpl.co.in
- Click on the MRPL Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 17.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 15.01.2023
|Notification Link 1||Click Here to Download|
|Notification Link 2||Click Here to Download|
|Notification Link 3||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link 1||Click Here to Download & Fill|
|Applying Link 2||Click Here to Download & Fill|
|Applying Link 3||Click Here to Download & Fill|