MMRC Notification 2023: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) has recently released the job notification for the post of Executive officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC)
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Executive, JE
Official Website: www.mmrcl.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.01.2023
- General Manager – 01
- Dy. General Manager – 02
- Asst. General Manager – 04
- Dy. Town Planner – 02
- Dy. Engineer – 05
- Assistant Manager – 01
- Junior Engineer – 03
- Director – 03
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, Degree in Engineering, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- General Manager – Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-
- Dy. General Manager – Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-
- Asst. General Manager – Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Dy. Town Planner – Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
- Dy. Engineer – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 35,280 – 67,920/-
- Director – Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the MMRC official website at www.mmrcl.com
- Click on the MMRC Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 05.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 18.01.2023
|Notification Link 1||Click Here to Download|
|Notification Link 2||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|