MCC Kerala Recruitment 2022: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has recently announced the latest notification for the Pharmacist Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)|
|Post Details||Pharmacist & Others|
|Job Location||Kannur – Kerala|
|MCC Kerala Official Website||www.mcc.kerala.gov.in|
|Assistant Pharmacist||The candidates must have passed D Pharm/ B Pharm or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Staff Nurse||The candidates must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 3 years of experience in a Multispecialty Hospital. Kerala Nursing Council Registration/ Indian Nursing Council Registration or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||36 years|
- Assistant Pharmacist – Rs. 20,100/
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 25,700/
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Performance in the Interview
- All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Refer to Official Notification
|Walk-In Date||15 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|