Manipur PSC Notification 2023: Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) has recently released the job notification for the post of Sub Deputy Collector officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC)
Type of Employment: Manipur Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Manipur
Post Name: Sub Deputy Collector
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.01.2023
- Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II- 17
- Manipur Police Service-Grade-II – 25
- Manipur Finance Service Grade-III – 10
- Sub Deputy Collector – 33
- Manipur Secretariat Service Category-VI – 15
- For All Post: Candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II/ Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II – Rs. 53,100 – 1,67,800/-
- Manipur Finance Service Grade-III/ Sub Deputy Collector/ Manipur Secretariat Service Category-VI – Rs. 43,300 – 1,37,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/ Divyangjan/ Ex-Servicemen & Female Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the Manipur PSC official website at www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Click on the Manipur PSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 15.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 31.01.2023