MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer|
|MAHAGENCO Official Website||www.mahagenco.in|
|Assistant Engineer||The candidates must have passed a Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Production Industrial Engineering/ Thermal Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Engineer||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Electrical/ Power Engineering/ Electrical and Power Engineering and Technology, Instrumentation Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||38 Years|
|Maximum Age For Departmental candidates||57 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Online Exam
- Certificate Verification
i). Assistant Engineer
|Open category candidates||Rs. 800 + GST|
|Reserved Category Candidates including EWS candidates||Rs. 600 + GST|
ii). Junior Engineer
|Open category candidates||Rs. 500 + GST|
|Reserved Category Candidates including EWS candidates||Rs. 300 + GST|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mahagenco.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|