KDRB Recruitment 2022: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board recently announced the latest notification for the Watcher Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Post Details||Watcher & Others|
|KDRB Official Website||www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in|
- Draughtsman Grade-I – 02
- Draughtsman Grade-II – 02
- Lab Technician – 01
- Nursing Assistant (Male) – 03
- Nursing Assistant (Female) – 02
- Mahout (Guruvayur Devaswom) – 10
- Ashtapadi Singer – 01
- Nadaswaram Player – 01
- Maddalam Player – 01
- Part-Time Sweeper – 03
- Watcher – 50
- Randam Anasevukam – 01
|Draughtsman Grade-I & II||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Lab Technician||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in MLT, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Nursing Assistant (Male/Female)||The candidates must have passed a 7th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Part-Time Sweeper||The candidates must have passed a 7th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Watcher||The candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Randam Anasevukam||The candidates must have passed an 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 – 20 years|
|Maximum Age||36 – 50 years|
- Draughtsman Grade-I – Rs. 37,400 – 79,000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs. 31,100 – 66,800/-
- Nursing Assistant (Male/Female) – Rs. 23,700 – 52,600/-
- Mahout (Guruvayur Devaswom) – Rs. 24,400 – 55,200/-
- Ashtapadi Singer – Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/-
- Nadaswaram Player – Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/-
- Maddalam Player – Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/-
- Part-Time Sweeper – Rs. 13,000 – 21,080/-
- Watcher – Rs. 16,500 – 35,700/-
- Randam Anasevukam – Rs. 7,000 – 8,500/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|