JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has recently announced the latest notification for the Nursing Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|JIPMER Official Website||www.jipmer.edu.in|
|Nursing Officer||The candidates must have passed B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council-recognized Institute, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council. Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 44,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
|UR / EWS /OBC Candidates||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Date of Examination||18 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|