Indian Coast Guard Notification 2023: Indian Coast Guard has recently released the job notification for the post of Enrolled Follower officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Enrolled Follower
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 05.01.2023
- Enrolled Follower
- Enrolled Follower: Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Visit the Indian Coast Guard official website at wwwindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Download the Offline Application form.
- Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Finally, Candidates should sent their application form to the following given address on or before 05.01.2023.
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer),
No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu),
Near RGT College,
Post Box No. 25,
Porbander-360 575 (Gujarat).”
- Starting date receipt of offline applications: 12.12.2022
- Last date receipt of offline applications: 05.01.2023
|Notification Link & Application Form Link||Click Here to Download & Fill|