Indian Bank Notification 2022: Indian Bank has recently released the job notification for the post of Office Assistant officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Indian Bank
Type of Employment: BankJobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Office Assistant
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 22.12.2022
- Office Assistant
- Faculty: Candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Sc, B.Ed, BA, MA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Office Assistant: Candidates must have passed Graduate, B.Com/ BA/ BSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Faculty – Rs. 20,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 12,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Demonstration/ Presentation (Faculty Post Only)
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Visit the Indian Bank official website at www.indianbank.in
- Click on the Indian Bank Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Download the Offline Application form.
- Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Finally, Candidates should sent their application form to the following given address on or before 22.12.2022.
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Indian Bank Zonal Office,
4th Floor, S.P.G. Mart, Bahu Bazar,
Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834001.”
- Starting date receipt of offline applications: 02.12.2022
- Last date receipt of offline applications: 22.12.2022