Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army Recruitment has recently announced the latest notification for the TGC Entry Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Details||Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Indian Army Official Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137)
- Civil Engineering – 11 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 09 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 03 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 09 Posts
- Misc Engg Streams – 02 Posts
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed the Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course and are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- Lieutenant: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major: Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colone: Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel: Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General: Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale: Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS: Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 December 2022|