IIT Kanpur Notification 2023: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has recently released the job notification for the post of Junior Technician officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Junior Technician
Official Website: www.iitk.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.01.2023
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 04
- Assistant Registrar (Library) – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 03
- Medical Officer – 03
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 10
- Junior Technical Suport – 04
- Physical Training Instructor – 02
- Staff Nurse – 04
- Junior Technician – 100
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- OBC, EWS, General Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the IIT Kanpur official website at www.iitk.ac.in
- Click on the IIT Kanpur Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 09.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 09.01.2023
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|