HCL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Khetri Copper Complex, Rajasthan|
|HCL Official Website||www.hindustancopper.com|
- Trade Apprentice
|Trade Apprentice||The candidates must have passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education, ITI trade from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Mate, Blaster (Mines)||The candidates must have passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
- Standard of Physical Fitness
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.hindustancopper.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|