GSECL Notification 2022: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has recently released the job notification for the posts of Technician officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Type of Employment: Gujarat Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 310
Job Location: Kheda – Gujarat
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Official Website: www.gsecl.in
Applying Mode: Online/ Offline
Last Date: 09.12.2022
- Fitter – 100
- Machinist – 10
- Electrician – 70
- Wireman – 20
- Instrument Mechanic – 20
- Turner – 10
- PASA – 30
- Electronic Mechanic – 05
- Plumber – 05
- Welder – 20
- Lineman – 20
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed the 10th and ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- As per Govt Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit list
How to Apply For Online/ Offline Mode:
- Visit the GSECL official website at www.gsecl.in
- Click on the GSECL Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting date receipt of offline/online applications: 19.11.2022
- Last date receipt of offline/online applications: 09.12.2022
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|